- The special edition of the EFSA magazine on the third scientific conference “Science, Food, Society” (Parma, September 18-21, 2018) is now available for download at the following link: https://efsa.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/18314732 /2019/17/S1
- Presentations with 10. of the GMO Network meeting held in Parma, Italy on 18-19. June 2019, can be seen at: https://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/events/event/190618
- The workshop “Physicochemical characterization of nano-sized particles in food” will be held on September 19-20, 2019 in Belgium, organized by the Belgian Health Institute – Sciensano . More information in the e-mail attachment.
- EFSA has developed several tools for graphical presentation of data. Please take a look and give your feedback via the survey.
Also in the attachment you can see a collection of responses to requests for information:
– Turkey regarding enzymes in food
– Spain regarding flavored eggs
– of the Slovak Republic regarding fresh chicken meat and the presence of other Salmonella serotypes.