- EFSA is organizing the workshop “In vitro comparative metabolism studies in regulatory pesticide risk assessment” , which will be held on November 15-16, 2018 in Parma, EFSA
More information on the EFSA website: https://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/events/event/181115-0
- The German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) and EFSA are jointly holding a conference on uncertainty in risk assessment ” Challenges and Advances in Assessing, Managing and Communicating Uncertainty “, which will be held in Berlin on February 20-22, 2019. Registration will be open until February 13, 2019.
More information at: https://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/events/event/190220
3. Seminar – Solving inequality in the early years: Ensuring a harmonized system of education and care in early childhood, will be held in Brussels on January 15, 2019.
- Seminar – Food safety in the EU: Maintaining high standards and safe transparency of information, will be held in Brussels on January 29, 2019.
- Seminar – Health and Care in the Digital World: Integration of eHealth into the public health system, will be held in Brussels on January 16, 2019.
- Seminar – Clean air for all: Improving joint efforts to fight air pollution in Europe