(animal food, food of vegetable origin, milk and milk products)
Number of participants: 5
Duration: 3 days
Price: 400 EUR (in dinar equivalent at the mid-rate of the NBS plus VAT)
Brief description of the training: The training consists of a theoretical and practical part and includes:
- Introduction; The importance of screening tests in practice
- Test method – selection (AFM1, AFB1, DON, ZEA, OHRA, T-2/HT-2, FUM), theoretical presentation
- Preparation of samples for extraction, extraction procedure – practical work
- Performing the test in the laboratory
- Internal quality control
- Importance of external quality control and comparison with the standard method
- Interpretation of test results in relation to the type of sample and applicable regulations; Clinical significance of the results (acceptability of the “NOEL” approach).
Application deadline: 01.4./01.09.
Send the application to the address email@example.com