Number of participants: 5
Duration: 5 days
Price: EUR 500 (in dinar equivalent at the mid-rate of the NBS plus VAT)
Brief description of the training: The training consists of a theoretical and practical part and includes:
- Sampling of materials for laboratory diagnostics
- Demonstration of tetracycline in wild carnivores
- Demonstration of virus antigens by direct immunofluorescence method
- Molecular diagnostics and virus typing (RT-PCR, RFLP)
- Serological diagnostics (ELISA)
Application deadline: 01.7.
Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Participants must be vaccinated against rabies.